Get on the Rocketship
Mytonomy’s SaaS-based platform helps deliver video-based patient engagement with integrated communications for our clients, which include some of the country’s largest health systems. We are growing rapidly and made the Inc 5000 list in 2020 and 2021!
The Associate Medical Director (AMD) will work with the Medical Director to support internal needs where clinical expertise is needed to support content, product, sales, marketing and operations teams cross-functional needs. The AMD will also support Mytonomy when needed to convey messaging about our product and processes externally.
Roles & Responsibilities
The following is not all inclusive but delineates the main areas of focus for this role:
- Create the market leading, market defining microlearning content for patient education which includes:
1) Topic identification, outline development, scripting, videotaping/filming, assisting with production to yield a final product you, clients and Mytonomy are all proud of
2) Topic areas can include but are not limited to: all areas of cardiac, endocrinology, gastroenterology, emergency medicine and any other medical areas Mytonomy may enter
3) Review of current Clinical Guidelines related to content topics
- Review Mytonomy’s medical content for accuracy, applicability, ease of understanding as needed
- Manage medical review of the content library in adherence to established Refresh/Review protocols
- Gather patient and clinician feedback on content you create or other Mytonomy content, by:
1) Conducting patient, nurse or caregiver feedback sessions
2) Peer review when needed and bring in the right peer advisory board
- Help strategize on sales account and facilitate introductions to new prospects and/or partners.
- Be a thought leader in patient education using microlearning
- Help recommend and reach out to key medical thought leaders to join our advisory panels and help grow our subject matter expert review panels. Recruit, onboard and maintain communication streams through new content creation as well as refresh of established content.
- Advise best practices/develop policies that relate to occupational health challenges that Mytonomy team members may encounter. Provide relevant public health updates as needed.
- Engage within the medical community to increase awareness of Mytonomy offerings
- Advise Mytonomy on the positioning of our system to hospitals for patient education and staff training, helping to define value propositions and cost / benefit analysis.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Mytonomy does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT, or TN status) for this employment position.
- Candidates must have completed their medical training and obtained a degree of MD or DO in a specialty related to adult medicine.
- Candidates should have at least five years of clinical experience post completion of training .
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in inpatient care and across multiple conditions, for example an adult hospitalist. Other specialties may be considered based on experience.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience in Medical Writing is a plus. Experience with EMR is a plus.
- A Minimum of two days a week commitment is needed.
- We are a drug-free workplace
Location of Position and Reporting
- This position is located in Bethesda, MD; availability to attend in person meetings as needed is preferred; remote home office location will also be considered depending on the candidate’s location.
- The AMD will report to the Medical Director.
- Health insurance, with a comprehensive PPO plan from a leading carrier, dental & vision, 401K (Jan ’22).
- The right to take time off whenever you need (with approval) and PTO for federal holidays.
- Competitive salary and stock options with the potential for significant appreciation.
- Subsidized parking in our garage and lunch at the local deli, as well as reimbursements for up to $100 in massage, Pilates, or acupuncture six times across a calendar year.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Mytonomy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Mytonomy® helps healthcare organizations give patients what they need to care for themselves – in the palm of their hands. Mytonomy engages patients in their care with attention-getting, broadcast-quality microlearning videos, and a powerful suite of communication and survey tools. Orchestrated by an intelligent, novel healthcare CRM, Mytonomy adapts to each patient to deliver a tailored experience. This is a foundational element in driving digital transformation and a new model of virtual care. As a result, Mytonomy enables organizations to achieve better results and helps patients get healthier.
Mytonomy Values for You to Consider
Think as an Entrepreneur
At Mytonomy, we are curious and innovate while we focus on continuous improvement. We are uncomfortable with the status quo (grow or die). We take ownership and are driven by a noble purpose and mission.
Act as One Team
At Mytonomy, we are humble and confident, candid and not blaming. We celebrate failure when we learn and successes when we know why. We are vulnerable and ask for help and are proactive and intentional. We overdeliver and know it’s okay to sometimes call a Time-Out.
Be Customer Obsessed
At Mytonomy, we exceed expectations and do the right thing. We know details matter and many small things together can have a massive impact. We ask questions and listen with empathy. We connect through storytelling and create memorable experiences. We follow the platinum rule: treat others as they would like to be treated; the way you do anything is the way you do everything.
Fire in the Belly
At Mytonomy, we are goal-oriented and aim to win. We push hard but speak softly. We are resilient. We are like ducks, who are calm in the water but are paddling furiously underneath.